Hideaway Strath I am your god, now bow to me, bitch
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Sure! always needing more threads for Fury's tactician mastery lol <3

Fury perked her ears at the low bark, taking a firm stance over Sovereign until Vex came into the small clearing outside the whelping den.
It was upon recognition of the Cruor Queen that Fury stood down and uncovered her daughter, who she smiled upon as Vex offered the princess a toothy grin.

"This is my first-born, Sovereign.  get the feeling she'll be my mirror image to a T when she's fully grown." The mother chuckled softly. "No, by the way, no intrusion. I actually think she'd see what I mean about weaknesses if you and I spar?" Fury offered, a true war-beast's gleam in her fiery golden gaze as she looked at Vex.
"I was explaining that in a fight, any foe will use your personal weaknesses against you, and that she should use theirs against them." Fury explained further, for context, though she felt the Cruor Queen would understand regardless of if the context was given.
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
Messages In This Thread
I am your god, now bow to me, bitch - by Sovereign - April 14, 2022, 08:58 PM
RE: I am your god, now bow to me, bitch - by Vex Cruor - April 14, 2022, 09:17 PM
RE: I am your god, now bow to me, bitch - by RIP Fury - April 14, 2022, 09:29 PM
RE: I am your god, now bow to me, bitch - by Vex Cruor - April 14, 2022, 09:44 PM
RE: I am your god, now bow to me, bitch - by RIP Fury - April 15, 2022, 08:19 PM
RE: I am your god, now bow to me, bitch - by Vex Cruor - April 16, 2022, 11:44 AM
RE: I am your god, now bow to me, bitch - by RIP Fury - April 16, 2022, 08:11 PM
RE: I am your god, now bow to me, bitch - by Sovereign - April 16, 2022, 08:19 PM
RE: I am your god, now bow to me, bitch - by Vex Cruor - April 17, 2022, 10:57 AM
RE: I am your god, now bow to me, bitch - by RIP Fury - April 19, 2022, 10:12 PM
RE: I am your god, now bow to me, bitch - by Vex Cruor - April 30, 2022, 11:23 AM