Redsand Canyon Wherever the wind blows
my monsters are real; they're trained how to kill
660 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
Medic
Midwife
He insisted she did not understand, except there was a part of her deep down that did. Often now, despite the short time that had passed between now and then, it felt like a distant memory from a past life. “I do get it… but I also know that it gets better and suddenly those consequences sound pretty fucking awful.” It was not often such language slipped out of her. Perhaps she could blame the pregnancy for it, the hormone fluctuation in her body that every wolf could associate with mood swings… He viewed the leg as a punishment and she sighed.

“I will take the leg. However should you survive and come to regret your decision, do not hold any ill will towards me.” She had offered him warning, and more than one attempt to hold back before she moved to the etches in the tablinum, selecting a few herbs that when mixed might allow him to sleep through the procedure. It would be easier for her if he weren’t thrashing about, even if he could not feel the leg, she could not speak for what his psyche might do.

“Eat these. They will allow you to sleep through the procedure.” It offered one more chance. If he chose to not take them, then she would not remove the limb, but the moment he did, it was gone… for better or for worse.
Aquene speaks both русский язык and Common. She does not carry a Russian accent. Her knowledge of Russian is not common knowledge.
Messages In This Thread
Wherever the wind blows - by Crowfeather - April 11, 2022, 08:20 PM
RE: Wherever the wind blows - by Aquene - April 11, 2022, 09:05 PM
RE: Wherever the wind blows - by Crowfeather - April 26, 2022, 07:17 PM
RE: Wherever the wind blows - by Aquene - April 27, 2022, 10:37 AM
RE: Wherever the wind blows - by Crowfeather - April 28, 2022, 09:50 PM
RE: Wherever the wind blows - by Aquene - May 08, 2022, 04:06 PM
RE: Wherever the wind blows - by Crowfeather - May 08, 2022, 04:14 PM
RE: Wherever the wind blows - by Aquene - May 08, 2022, 04:25 PM
RE: Wherever the wind blows - by Crowfeather - May 08, 2022, 04:47 PM
RE: Wherever the wind blows - by Aquene - May 08, 2022, 04:55 PM
RE: Wherever the wind blows - by Crowfeather - May 08, 2022, 05:08 PM