Ankyra Sound I was meant for a life somewhere else.
I was a rover, an outrider, a silver tongued devil. I was inflicted and I was broken. I've been many things.
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
I hope this is okay? If not i can certainly delete it. But throwing Gunnar at you. :)

Gunnar had been tracing the footfalls of his youth, but he had been sticking close to the coast. This was home for him, life for him, he had missed the sea. So long he had been on his own, loner, solo, he found that as he aged, he craved something social. He craved friendly words and stories told from deep in his minds eyes. Perhaps it was to know he wasn't long dead, that he hadn't wasted his life. Maybe that was he hunted for someone, something, anyone to talk too.

It was with the urge for social niceties, and a gentle chuff he answered the call from afar. The voice that rang along the sound, did not call for him, but it spoke of a story someone wanted to tell. So he followed it, compulsively, quickly as his 8 year paws could go. He yearned to hear the story the other wished to tell. 

Perhaps the other wanted nothing more than someone to tell them they were proud of them. Gunnar couldn't describe how much he wished he still heard his mother or his father say that. He had always wanted them to be proud.

Finally, he crested and the young male came into view. And he was young, he still held the look of youth, but he had long since passed the age.  He carried scars, and had a noble bearing. Gunnar let a gentle chuff and a simple wag of his tail. He held himself neither above or below the young male in front of him, after all they were on neutral ground.

Hello. I hope I'm not intruding.
<i>Set and Avatar from JAVA</i>
Messages In This Thread
RE: I was meant for a life somewhere else. - by Gunnar - May 25, 2022, 05:40 AM
RE: I was meant for a life somewhere else. - by Njord - June 01, 2022, 10:55 PM
RE: I was meant for a life somewhere else. - by Gunnar - June 03, 2022, 05:06 AM