The Sentinels From the Abyss it calls me
I was a rover, an outrider, a silver tongued devil. I was inflicted and I was broken. I've been many things.
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
Gunnar was anxious to make it known that wandering was fine. But remember if you were old like him you had regrets sometimes. He had many as he had aged. Now he didn't, because it wasn't worth the energy, but at a time.  He had a few.

Tveir licked his maw, his eyes unfocused as he remembered. Draught is when there's no water. Hot dry season, with no rainfall. Creatures die, prey moves on, babies starve. It's...well...it's not good. He had lived through a few, and if memory served or perhaps it was just rumors he had caught wind of there had been one here.

Gunnar chuckled dryly to himself. That was one of the reasons I left, This place, so many terrible things. I was convinced it was cursed. My father tore his own eye out you know, because he lost his mind. This place though so much good, it's had it's share of bad.

Gunnar tweaked an ear back and another forward and frowned in thought. His tail waved along the ground stirring up dirt, as he thought on the question. For me it was. There were times I regretted it. And now though I don't regret it. I am lonely. I have nothing and no one. Just memories and stories, but no one to share them with other than a few passing wolves if they take the time to listen. However, I would not trade what I did, but that's because I needed too. I was born in a very turbulent time, my own life none the less as well and I needed to run away from it, just to come back to it.
<i>Set and Avatar from JAVA</i>
Messages In This Thread
From the Abyss it calls me - by Gunnar - May 21, 2022, 12:28 PM
RE: From the Abyss it calls me - by Caracal - May 27, 2022, 09:19 AM
RE: From the Abyss it calls me - by Gunnar - May 27, 2022, 09:25 PM
RE: From the Abyss it calls me - by Caracal - May 28, 2022, 01:36 PM
RE: From the Abyss it calls me - by Gunnar - May 28, 2022, 05:26 PM
RE: From the Abyss it calls me - by Caracal - May 29, 2022, 09:22 AM
RE: From the Abyss it calls me - by Gunnar - May 29, 2022, 10:45 AM
RE: From the Abyss it calls me - by Caracal - May 29, 2022, 12:03 PM
RE: From the Abyss it calls me - by Gunnar - May 29, 2022, 12:56 PM
RE: From the Abyss it calls me - by Caracal - May 29, 2022, 08:08 PM