Redsand Canyon Shuffle, shuffle Jab
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,099 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
He listened to her, though there were similarities to their packs. Women could fight in his. They were left from duty if and when they got pregnant. Some could just be healers, some breeders. They weren't entirely rigid, savage, but not rigid.

Women could fight where I am from, they could also heal if they wished. Men too. It just seemed that more femmes would heal than fight. Though I knew a few good women, that could've knocked me out. And a few good men better healers than any female i've ever met. A short smile lit up his face, and then quickly disappeared.

He nodded his head in agreement. That they do.

He blinked and spoke softly. I won't share that part of me with many. It is mine, it shaped me. He wasn't sure how she would take that, but he meant it kindly. He wouldn't tell many of his past, wasn't even sure if he would tell her, but he would be more willing to tell her than another.

Reyson tilted his ears forward at her words. He was not a special wolf. He was, just himself. He wasn't even sure if there was much good left in him. All the years of fight and die.

I know demons well. Now you have one more to call for if you should need.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
Messages In This Thread
Shuffle, shuffle Jab - by Reyson - May 29, 2022, 10:50 AM
RE: Shuffle, shuffle Jab - by Aquene - June 01, 2022, 07:08 PM
RE: Shuffle, shuffle Jab - by Reyson - June 01, 2022, 07:22 PM
RE: Shuffle, shuffle Jab - by Aquene - June 01, 2022, 07:37 PM
RE: Shuffle, shuffle Jab - by Reyson - June 01, 2022, 07:49 PM
RE: Shuffle, shuffle Jab - by Aquene - June 01, 2022, 08:36 PM
RE: Shuffle, shuffle Jab - by Reyson - June 01, 2022, 08:49 PM
RE: Shuffle, shuffle Jab - by Aquene - June 03, 2022, 07:02 PM
RE: Shuffle, shuffle Jab - by Reyson - June 03, 2022, 07:58 PM
RE: Shuffle, shuffle Jab - by Aquene - June 13, 2022, 05:49 PM
RE: Shuffle, shuffle Jab - by Reyson - June 13, 2022, 06:14 PM