Redsand Canyon That money just won't buy
356 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
I can tell, she said, a little rudely but also smiling. She wasn't exactly joking but she wasn't trying to be mean either. It's no biggie. I mean, I did save your life. And even if you are scrawny, carrying you down was pretty hard. So you probably owe me, like, a huge favor or something. But you can just agree to do whatever I ask and we can be even.

Hey, it was fair, right? It would be so cool to be owed a life debt or something, and she never knew when a favor would come in handy. It wasn't like she was going to be mean, and he had been hard to drag down. Which... after the fact, she had to fight not to flush thinking about it. He'd been unconscious so she'd been too freaked at the time, but after, it was hard not to focus on the fact that he'd totally been just like... on top of her.

Tierra was firmly settled in "teenage hormone" territory and that meant she was happy to forget the part where he'd been totally out and focus on the other parts, like the tingles her spine got in hindsight. She was so not telling him any of that. But she was full on writing fan fiction in her head - that was happening whether she liked it or not.
-Signing.- | Speaking. | -Signing & speaking.-
Messages In This Thread
That money just won't buy - by Tierra - June 17, 2022, 02:53 AM
RE: That money just won't buy - by Sybol - June 17, 2022, 09:43 AM
RE: That money just won't buy - by Tierra - June 17, 2022, 10:32 AM
RE: That money just won't buy - by Sybol - June 19, 2022, 05:12 PM
RE: That money just won't buy - by Tierra - June 21, 2022, 02:43 AM
RE: That money just won't buy - by Sybol - June 21, 2022, 09:54 AM
RE: That money just won't buy - by Tierra - June 24, 2022, 02:52 AM
RE: That money just won't buy - by Sybol - June 25, 2022, 09:37 AM
RE: That money just won't buy - by Tierra - June 29, 2022, 10:58 AM
RE: That money just won't buy - by Sybol - June 29, 2022, 11:46 AM