Redsand Canyon And I may have dreamt it
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,098 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Reyson was glad he was ready, because she wasted no time. The sparring pits had spoiled him. When people informed him they were ready. He got out her way, but not before she had grasped his shoulder and neck area. She fought to force him down.

He only managed to lock his legs, but she had almost had him. What a way to start a fight. It was then he got his answer. She was sparring to deal with some sort of pain inside. There was no other reason for the anger and brutality. And chances were. He'd leave this fight a loser and with some new scars to his collection. She had surprised him so much, that he didn't get a chance to fight back. Though he did try and shove his shoulder forward, possibly make her gag and let him go.

He noticed her tracking his movements. So he quieted his growl and fought to keep his footfalls as soft as he could.

Rolls? or Block? here a roll in case of :D 3 Hp: 30/30 is that right?
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
Messages In This Thread
And I may have dreamt it - by Fennec - July 17, 2022, 01:00 PM
RE: And I may have dreamt it - by Reyson - July 17, 2022, 02:55 PM
RE: And I may have dreamt it - by Fennec - July 18, 2022, 10:40 AM
RE: And I may have dreamt it - by Reyson - July 18, 2022, 10:45 AM
RE: And I may have dreamt it - by Fennec - August 04, 2022, 11:26 AM
RE: And I may have dreamt it - by Reyson - August 05, 2022, 09:23 AM
RE: And I may have dreamt it - by Fennec - August 07, 2022, 10:13 AM
RE: And I may have dreamt it - by Reyson - August 07, 2022, 10:57 AM
RE: And I may have dreamt it - by Fennec - August 08, 2022, 01:47 PM
RE: And I may have dreamt it - by Reyson - August 08, 2022, 01:51 PM
RE: And I may have dreamt it - by Fennec - August 08, 2022, 03:02 PM