Redsand Canyon In this life, there is no surrender
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,097 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
So danni is going by the seat of her pants with this one. So unsure where it will go heh.

Reyson wasn't certain if he would ever get over his fear of babies. And it was indeed a fear. One of the only he had. There was just something about them, that changed everything and made him worry. Not to mention he didn't think he was really the fatherly type.

Reyson nodded his head. Mine. He sighed, his brow wrinkled. But they were not mine. I had inklings that they were, but I never asked and the females never said. You must remember.

Reyson stopped moving to speak, his mind going backward in time. There were not many mates in the barracks. We were soldiers first and foremost. If a female wasn't mated, and she decided she wanted pups. She would choose among the ranks the strongest of fighters. And we would help her along when in heat. So there was always many pups with many different fathers, but they belonged to the pack. Not their mothers or their fathers. Simply the pack. And we had nothing to do with them until they were ready to be trained. We dropped food at the dens, and made sure they were healthy, but then we moved back into our positions. But there were some that were clearly mine. One such was Amity.

His mind went to the pale golden wolf, that had been under his command. One of the best wolves on defense he had ever had the pleasure of knowing. He had paw picked her and her mate Rook to serve under him. Renaud had been pleased. His heart tightened at the thought of Renaud, and Amity and Rook yet again. And he had to blink quickly and shake his head. Dispelling the thoughts as they flittered.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
Messages In This Thread
In this life, there is no surrender - by Reyson - July 17, 2022, 03:06 PM
RE: In this life, there is no surrender - by Maxim - July 17, 2022, 04:17 PM
RE: In this life, there is no surrender - by Reyson - July 17, 2022, 04:38 PM
RE: In this life, there is no surrender - by Maxim - July 18, 2022, 12:09 PM
RE: In this life, there is no surrender - by Reyson - July 18, 2022, 12:23 PM
RE: In this life, there is no surrender - by Maxim - August 09, 2022, 10:00 PM
RE: In this life, there is no surrender - by Reyson - August 11, 2022, 07:42 AM
RE: In this life, there is no surrender - by Maxim - August 15, 2022, 11:41 AM
RE: In this life, there is no surrender - by Reyson - August 15, 2022, 12:03 PM
RE: In this life, there is no surrender - by Maxim - August 15, 2022, 12:07 PM
RE: In this life, there is no surrender - by Reyson - August 15, 2022, 12:11 PM