Redhawk Caldera i can tell you how the story goes
Brecheliant
Family
819 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Bridget still carried the guilt of her conversation with Teya, but she tried not to make things complicated. Everything was hard enough as it was - she in no way needed to add to it. Her search for Reyes had died off a bit after she'd scoured most of the surrounding wilds and found no trace of him. There were things here that needed her attention more and, at this point, there was little doubt in her mind. If he came back it would be because he somehow found a way to - just as she'd done. Maybe someday there would be word.

Sorana was easier than Teya, and Bridget tried to spend time with the girl when she could. Something that would take priority now that she was no longer leaving the territory near daily.

Sorana! Hey! Something was up. Bridget had spotted her running, but there was no one else around, and she seemed to be running with a purpose vs for the joy of it. Her first instinct was that something spooked her and, if that was the case, Bridget intended to let her know she had backup here.

There was no way she'd catch up, but she still followed at an easier pace.
Messages In This Thread
i can tell you how the story goes - by Sorana - September 08, 2022, 12:53 PM
RE: i can tell you how the story goes - by Bridget - September 08, 2022, 04:08 PM
RE: i can tell you how the story goes - by Sorana - October 11, 2022, 12:24 PM
RE: i can tell you how the story goes - by Bridget - October 11, 2022, 01:55 PM