Lion Head Mesa [WP] It's my life if I'm gonna waste it
356 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Tierra was out. She slept like the dead and didn't notice when a pup approached, or even when Sybol landed on her. It was probably one of the best sleeps she'd had in a while, actually, and looked to be headed towards one of the worst mornings. If she thought she was sick last night? Oh buddy.

It was finally the conversation around her that invaded the quiet. She woke up slowly, letting out a groan before she'd fully realized she wasn't asleep yet. Her head was killing her and the voices weren't helping. Why was there noise?

She was absolutely dying. There was no other explanation. Something was on top of her, she didn't know what, but between her stomach and her head that was fine. She didn't think she wanted to try getting up anyway.
-Signing.- | Speaking. | -Signing & speaking.-
Messages In This Thread
[WP] It's my life if I'm gonna waste it - by Tierra - September 20, 2022, 12:04 PM
RE: [WP] It's my life if I'm gonna waste it - by Medusa - September 20, 2022, 12:25 PM
RE: [WP] It's my life if I'm gonna waste it - by Sybol - September 21, 2022, 12:45 PM
RE: [WP] It's my life if I'm gonna waste it - by Aquene - September 21, 2022, 02:38 PM
RE: [WP] It's my life if I'm gonna waste it - by Tierra - September 21, 2022, 06:02 PM
RE: [WP] It's my life if I'm gonna waste it - by Medusa - September 22, 2022, 09:47 AM
RE: [WP] It's my life if I'm gonna waste it - by Sybol - September 25, 2022, 12:53 PM
RE: [WP] It's my life if I'm gonna waste it - by Aquene - September 27, 2022, 03:44 PM
RE: [WP] It's my life if I'm gonna waste it - by Tierra - September 27, 2022, 04:19 PM
RE: [WP] It's my life if I'm gonna waste it - by Aquene - October 19, 2022, 07:08 PM