Redtail Rise and what if I told you you could kill your imperfect self?
451 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Ranger
He nodded in acknowledgement. Atreus wondered what more he could suss out from these kinds of calling cards. He felt like he was only seeing (rather, smelling) the tip of the iceberg. He supposed the only way to get better at it was to practice. The thought of going around inhaling other wolves’ pee was, naturally, humorous to the boy.

But he schooled his expression as Aventus pressed him with a question. Atreus bent to take another sniff, trying to sift out this particular information. It was difficult to tell, since they all overlapped so much. He debated his answer for several minutes, uncertain what his dad might do if he answered incorrectly. It didn’t help that he couldn’t really count past five.

Five…ish? Atreus said slowly.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: and what if I told you you could kill your imperfect self? - by Atreus - September 22, 2022, 01:22 PM