Lion Head Mesa Work it hard, like it's your profession
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,098 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
I hope Reyson is okay If he isn't allowed near here I can delete this.

Reyson had enough loudness. The fermenting honey had tasted awful to him, and the one bite he had quickly tried to get away from. Tierra was acting crazy. There was much going on. And it made his pelt itchy and his chest hurt.

So for a moment he was in search of a reprieve. He had traveled further from the party and the noise, ears to his skull, tail weaving gently behind him as large paws walked through the areas he was unsure of.

He was about to return back, because he didn't like the feeling of this place either when a small noise caught his attention. He lifted scarred ears and redirected towards a room. He leaned in and chuffed quietly, eyes taking in all that was around. It was a store room of sorts and inside it another.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
Messages In This Thread
Work it hard, like it's your profession - by Nazli - September 22, 2022, 08:32 PM
RE: Work it hard, like it's your profession - by Reyson - September 23, 2022, 09:25 AM
RE: Work it hard, like it's your profession - by Nazli - September 23, 2022, 11:15 AM
RE: Work it hard, like it's your profession - by Reyson - September 23, 2022, 12:35 PM
RE: Work it hard, like it's your profession - by Nazli - September 23, 2022, 12:51 PM
RE: Work it hard, like it's your profession - by Reyson - September 23, 2022, 01:06 PM
RE: Work it hard, like it's your profession - by Nazli - September 23, 2022, 01:11 PM
RE: Work it hard, like it's your profession - by Reyson - September 23, 2022, 01:48 PM
RE: Work it hard, like it's your profession - by Nazli - September 23, 2022, 02:06 PM