The Heartwood I think to much and I hate it
Moontide
Beta*
734 Posts
Ooc — Lepos
Heph slowed her travels when she heard a familiar yet still unfamiliar call. She was surprised that Dreven was calling to her, her first thought was to rush back in case it was something to do with Atka, but while his voice was clear cut and strong she did not get the impression that she should prepare for danger. Still it did not do to answer too slowly so she turned herself around and was glad that she had lingered in the area. There was a part of her that grumbled that she was not yet part of their little band and thus no reason to call her back when she had said she would return in her own time, but her desire to see Atka safe and keep appraised of the pack she had thoughts of joining kept her pace so that she arrived shortly after the little silver-eyed spitfire and in time for Dreven to lay out the dilemma.

Her head tilted at the words exchanged. If she had to guess she thought that Dreven simply wanted her to know where to follow them and doubted any words she may say held any sway but she appreciated his call all the same. Glancing carefully over the silver-eyed wolf she assumed was the Khasni they had spoken of she added her own stance to the mix "I was not planning on bedding down with all of you at any rate," tilting her gaze more to Dreven she kept her tail low though not tucked and her gaze averted to hopefully signal that she was sincere about taking his decision seriously despite her teasing tone "I'll offer the same to your allies as I did to the Forsaken if they suffer my presence on their borders to give them the information." The last part dipped more into a laugh, while Heph knew that some wolves liked her company she also knew that it had an equal chance of souring the air for more serious wolves. "But I'm happy to return here whichever you all decide it makes little difference to me." There was a shrug in her shoulders as she said it. While she could tell this land, for whatever reason, was important to the smaller she-wolf she was there for Atka and if she traveled further to reach the Saints she would not complain. Heph liked wandering.

sorry meant to throw her in here yesterday - feel free to tag me here or on discord to ask to skip me I'm taking too long to respond!
Messages In This Thread
I think to much and I hate it - by Dreven - September 27, 2022, 02:00 PM
RE: I think to much and I hate it - by Khasni - September 27, 2022, 02:09 PM
RE: I think to much and I hate it - by Heph - September 28, 2022, 11:21 AM
RE: I think to much and I hate it - by Aqillutaq - September 28, 2022, 04:24 PM
RE: I think to much and I hate it - by Dreven - September 29, 2022, 08:22 PM
RE: I think to much and I hate it - by Khasni - October 08, 2022, 07:39 PM
RE: I think to much and I hate it - by Heph - October 09, 2022, 07:59 PM
RE: I think to much and I hate it - by Aqillutaq - October 09, 2022, 08:39 PM
RE: I think to much and I hate it - by Dreven - October 11, 2022, 08:48 PM