Ouroboros Spine weep for me, for I have no tears left
breathe fire
638 Posts
Ooc — H2O
Guardian
<333 apologies now if she says anything mean 

the position of sivullik was something that shikoba prided herself on. it represented the hard work she has put in for Moonglow and the trust that not only moon woman and sun man has put into her, but the rest of the village that resides in the spine. it was proof that shikoba was unwavering in her work and in her family. it proved that she was constant.

yet everything else in her life has undergone a metamorphosis. her son has disappeared, akin to his father. though only the latter has returned to the borders of the spine, perhaps a bit unwelcomed by the native. as far as shikoba was concerned, inutsuk was only a spirit after she saw him before the death songs were sung. when he did not return, she had to cast away all the thoughts she had of his body and soul. her focus remained on Moonglow only.

now, he remains in an ulaq that he once dug for himself. no longer wrapped up in the furs that she had collected or even her own warmth. and perhaps this was punishment in itself. personally, shikoba would have demanded he sleep outside, but she knew that his health must return before she can demand answers. and so, she stands before the mouth of his ulaq with a ptarmigan hanging from her jaws.

her expression is hard to read, perhaps letting on the fact that she was unsure of being here in the first place. she may have let him in, but that does not mean he is completely welcomed back into her embrace yet. she offers a chuff, letting him know of her presence. she would expect him to eat the bird, and if his strength had somewhat returned, she would then begin the inquisition.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Messages In This Thread
weep for me, for I have no tears left - by Inutsuk - October 20, 2022, 03:57 PM
RE: weep for me, for I have no tears left - by Shikoba - October 22, 2022, 01:02 PM
RE: weep for me, for I have no tears left - by Inutsuk - October 22, 2022, 02:01 PM
RE: weep for me, for I have no tears left - by Shikoba - October 23, 2022, 01:11 PM
RE: weep for me, for I have no tears left - by Inutsuk - October 23, 2022, 01:27 PM
RE: weep for me, for I have no tears left - by Shikoba - October 23, 2022, 03:45 PM
RE: weep for me, for I have no tears left - by Inutsuk - October 26, 2022, 11:23 AM
RE: weep for me, for I have no tears left - by Shikoba - October 31, 2022, 08:04 PM
RE: weep for me, for I have no tears left - by Inutsuk - October 31, 2022, 08:27 PM
RE: weep for me, for I have no tears left - by Shikoba - November 07, 2022, 12:15 AM