Ouroboros Spine weep for me, for I have no tears left
breathe fire
638 Posts
Ooc — H2O
Guardian
he was willing to work, or so he says at least. 

she would have to put him to the test then. but for a moment, she thinks of the softness that lingers in his touch. it is not in her nature to want to be cruel. but it is within her right to demand tribute from the man who promised her everything yet left her with nothing.

she could not send him after mojag. her little boy would not even recognize his father.

so instead, she must think of the tasks she had spoken to the moon woman about. she sniffles for a moment, shaking loose tears from her face as sulphuric eyes stare at her husband.

"then inutsuk will prove it." this would be his penance, his work to be done in order to receive her trust and the trust of Moonglow. but should he fail to provide or leave again, she would expel him from her lands and her heart.

"when you are better," she stands up now, retracting herself away from him, "we will talk. about what is to be done." 

we can continue here if you'd like or jump ahead to a present-date thread after inutsuk is a little more healed up. whatever yu prefer!
[Image: giphy.gif]
Messages In This Thread
weep for me, for I have no tears left - by Inutsuk - October 20, 2022, 03:57 PM
RE: weep for me, for I have no tears left - by Shikoba - October 22, 2022, 01:02 PM
RE: weep for me, for I have no tears left - by Inutsuk - October 22, 2022, 02:01 PM
RE: weep for me, for I have no tears left - by Shikoba - October 23, 2022, 01:11 PM
RE: weep for me, for I have no tears left - by Inutsuk - October 23, 2022, 01:27 PM
RE: weep for me, for I have no tears left - by Shikoba - October 23, 2022, 03:45 PM
RE: weep for me, for I have no tears left - by Inutsuk - October 26, 2022, 11:23 AM
RE: weep for me, for I have no tears left - by Shikoba - October 31, 2022, 08:04 PM
RE: weep for me, for I have no tears left - by Inutsuk - October 31, 2022, 08:27 PM
RE: weep for me, for I have no tears left - by Shikoba - November 07, 2022, 12:15 AM