Northstar Vale over glacial plains
676 Posts
Ooc — Teo
Nanuq eased slightly, settling into himself. He answered each of Arsenio’s questions in a polite way, touching on everything that had been asked with the necessary information. The young man had grown into this shape without the presence of his father. Aquene was a good woman, but her duties had been to the outpost and the soldiers. The russet man couldn’t help but wonder if her kids had missed their parents while they had turned into young men.

When he asked if he could stay, the Arche stepped forward in concern. There was a crease in his forehead and a flash of worry in his eyes. It was important that Nanuq did not feel that he was in trouble. Arsenio simply didn’t know what had caused the desire to move… and without his family. Had Aquene only given birth to one boy? Did she know that her son stood on Epoch’s door asking to stay?

Nanuq, you are welcome here. Please, come with me and I will take you to get food and to drink from one of the rivers. They could talk as the young figure was introduced to the vale. Does your mother know you wish to relocate? I only ask so that we might prepare to… help you tell her. I know that I would worry for my son if he disappeared from home.
Messages In This Thread
over glacial plains - by Nanuq - November 14, 2022, 09:05 PM
RE: over glacial plains - by Arsenio - November 14, 2022, 09:49 PM
RE: over glacial plains - by Nanuq - November 14, 2022, 10:14 PM
RE: over glacial plains - by Arsenio - November 14, 2022, 10:21 PM
RE: over glacial plains - by Nanuq - November 14, 2022, 10:46 PM
RE: over glacial plains - by Arsenio - November 14, 2022, 10:58 PM
RE: over glacial plains - by Nanuq - November 15, 2022, 01:54 AM
RE: over glacial plains - by Arsenio - November 15, 2022, 11:25 AM
RE: over glacial plains - by Nanuq - December 08, 2022, 05:41 PM
RE: over glacial plains - by Arsenio - December 20, 2022, 12:34 PM