Redsand Canyon And though I close my eyes, I see la vie en rose
451 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Ranger
Sorry, I missed this tag somehow!

Maybe it was backward to take such pride in servitude, yet he really did derive pleasure in being prompt whenever the Imperator called. He thought it spoke well of his discipline, even if his fighting skills were still lacking.

When he arrived and saw a heavily maimed woman accompanying Germanicus, Atreus gaped openly at her and muttered, Holy shit… Looking to his leader, he raised his voice to add, Did Tierra tell you I was interested in healing? ‘Cause I don’t know the first thing…

But surely there was another reason the Imperator had summoned him here. Oh shit, he thought. What if this lady was some kind of mega warrior assigned to personally train his flailing ass? She kind of looked the part.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: And though I close my eyes, I see la vie en rose - by Atreus - December 06, 2022, 10:13 PM