Redsand Canyon Running wild through the concrete jungle
356 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
All Welcome 
So, anyway, that's why I totally think Reyson is banging my mom.

Tierra finished happily, not even looking to see how @Atreus might respond to her long-winded gossip. She'd grabbed him as soon as they were both free and set them on the path for scouting the southern part of the canyon with enthusiasm. It was claimed territory so it wasn't like they were going to run into much, and besides, they could totally handle it!

A few coyotes, maybe? No biggie.

What's up with your parents anyway? Not that it's, like, a bad thing they aren't here. I'm actually glad my mom left. She's cool and all, but it isn't like we need them anymore. Yeah? Were his cool, or were they lame? Were they just somewhere else like her mom, or were they off fighting, like, bandits and pirates and shit like she imagined her dad was doing now?
-Signing.- | Speaking. | -Signing & speaking.-
Messages In This Thread
Running wild through the concrete jungle - by Tierra - December 11, 2022, 11:47 AM
RE: Running wild through the concrete jungle - by Atreus - December 11, 2022, 01:19 PM
RE: Running wild through the concrete jungle - by Tierra - December 13, 2022, 10:23 PM
RE: Running wild through the concrete jungle - by Atreus - December 13, 2022, 10:52 PM
RE: Running wild through the concrete jungle - by Tierra - December 13, 2022, 11:46 PM
RE: Running wild through the concrete jungle - by Atreus - December 14, 2022, 09:45 AM
RE: Running wild through the concrete jungle - by Tierra - December 14, 2022, 10:06 AM
RE: Running wild through the concrete jungle - by Atreus - December 14, 2022, 10:31 AM
RE: Running wild through the concrete jungle - by Tierra - December 14, 2022, 10:42 AM
RE: Running wild through the concrete jungle - by Atreus - December 14, 2022, 10:53 AM