Redsand Canyon Running wild through the concrete jungle
451 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Ranger
He didn’t mind her rambling, though that didn’t mean Atreus was really paying attention. He was a lot more focused on their surroundings as they traversed south, where the terrain grew less… tamed, he decided was the word for it.

Then Tierra brought up his parents and he actually refocused on her, lips parting. But she just kept on talking, so he pressed them back together. When she posed another question, this one rhetorical, he didn’t bother replying until he realized she’d actually stopped talking.

Yeah, was all he said, right.

The underbrush became a little sparser the further they went, until they emerged on open ground. Atreus glanced to their right, where he saw rock formations in the distance and the telltale sparkle of water. He then swung his head to the left, glancing at some scrubby trees growing there. Finally, he looked back to Tierra.

So, we’re just supposed to look around? Or?
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Running wild through the concrete jungle - by Tierra - December 11, 2022, 11:47 AM
RE: Running wild through the concrete jungle - by Atreus - December 11, 2022, 01:19 PM
RE: Running wild through the concrete jungle - by Tierra - December 13, 2022, 10:23 PM
RE: Running wild through the concrete jungle - by Atreus - December 13, 2022, 10:52 PM
RE: Running wild through the concrete jungle - by Tierra - December 13, 2022, 11:46 PM
RE: Running wild through the concrete jungle - by Atreus - December 14, 2022, 09:45 AM
RE: Running wild through the concrete jungle - by Tierra - December 14, 2022, 10:06 AM
RE: Running wild through the concrete jungle - by Atreus - December 14, 2022, 10:31 AM
RE: Running wild through the concrete jungle - by Tierra - December 14, 2022, 10:42 AM
RE: Running wild through the concrete jungle - by Atreus - December 14, 2022, 10:53 AM