Lion Head Mesa Wish this was a love you never felt
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,097 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Reyson was growing to hate his time in Akashingo even more than anywhere else. Here he felt like a prisoner, with eyes upon him at all hours. At least at Mereo he could move about and go and come as he pleased. And he didn't like answering to anyone but Imperator, he had done as best he could to answer to the Pharoh and the queen, but it was growing disheartening. There was nothing to report. He patrolled, eh watched.

The dark beast of Makono's came upon him and he dipped his head, but continued his patrol. There was nothing to be discussed as far as he knew at this time. Though he imagined since the beast was here, he had something he wanted to say.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
Messages In This Thread
Wish this was a love you never felt - by Annorak - December 13, 2022, 02:29 PM
RE: Wish this was a love you never felt - by Reyson - December 13, 2022, 05:40 PM
RE: Wish this was a love you never felt - by Annorak - December 13, 2022, 05:56 PM
RE: Wish this was a love you never felt - by Reyson - December 13, 2022, 06:03 PM
RE: Wish this was a love you never felt - by Annorak - December 13, 2022, 06:11 PM
RE: Wish this was a love you never felt - by Reyson - December 13, 2022, 06:21 PM
RE: Wish this was a love you never felt - by Annorak - December 14, 2022, 11:11 PM
RE: Wish this was a love you never felt - by Reyson - December 15, 2022, 09:18 AM
RE: Wish this was a love you never felt - by Annorak - December 16, 2022, 11:57 AM
RE: Wish this was a love you never felt - by Reyson - December 16, 2022, 02:06 PM
RE: Wish this was a love you never felt - by Annorak - December 22, 2022, 12:39 PM