Redsand Canyon Running wild through the concrete jungle
451 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Ranger
Despite insisting she he didn’t have to talk about it as long as he answered her question, Tierra seemed rather displeased with his parroted answer. Atreus’s ears drew back uncertainly. He hadn’t meant to offend her and wasn’t sure what he could or should say now.

Doing what she said seemed like the safest bet, so he bobbed his head when she suggested they split up to cover more ground. Divide and conquer, he thought with a twitch of his tail, though he went still when he realized he still didn’t know what he was supposed to do. And had Tierra only made the suggestion because she was pissed at him?

Sorry if I upset you, he said, haltingly but sincerely. I’m fine with that—splitting up, I mean—but I don’t mind that you talk so much, if you do want to stick together. Just ‘cause I don’t have a lot to say doesn’t mean I can’t listen, right?

In fact, that sounded kind of like the ideal combination to him, though what did Atreus know? He shifted his weight, hoping she would revert back to her usual happy, talkative self now.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Running wild through the concrete jungle - by Tierra - December 11, 2022, 11:47 AM
RE: Running wild through the concrete jungle - by Atreus - December 11, 2022, 01:19 PM
RE: Running wild through the concrete jungle - by Tierra - December 13, 2022, 10:23 PM
RE: Running wild through the concrete jungle - by Atreus - December 13, 2022, 10:52 PM
RE: Running wild through the concrete jungle - by Tierra - December 13, 2022, 11:46 PM
RE: Running wild through the concrete jungle - by Atreus - December 14, 2022, 09:45 AM
RE: Running wild through the concrete jungle - by Tierra - December 14, 2022, 10:06 AM
RE: Running wild through the concrete jungle - by Atreus - December 14, 2022, 10:31 AM
RE: Running wild through the concrete jungle - by Tierra - December 14, 2022, 10:42 AM
RE: Running wild through the concrete jungle - by Atreus - December 14, 2022, 10:53 AM