Redsand Canyon Running wild through the concrete jungle
451 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Ranger
He still didn’t know what “making sure it’s empty” entailed but Atreus had no intention of pressing any further. But rather than stew on Tierra’s moodiness, he turned his attention to the implications. Should he expect to find someone or something lurking in the far reaches of the canyon?

Atreus still wasn’t much of a fighter, though he steeled himself with a deep breath. Tierra said something and he nodded absently, staring off into space for a moment as he tried to mentally prepare himself for this suddenly solo task.

When he finally glanced over, Tierra was already a speck in the distance. He blinked, lips pulling into a slight frown. Then Atreus rolled his shoulders and headed in the opposite direction, equal parts anxious and excited about what he might find in the southeast corner of the canyon.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Running wild through the concrete jungle - by Tierra - December 11, 2022, 11:47 AM
RE: Running wild through the concrete jungle - by Atreus - December 11, 2022, 01:19 PM
RE: Running wild through the concrete jungle - by Tierra - December 13, 2022, 10:23 PM
RE: Running wild through the concrete jungle - by Atreus - December 13, 2022, 10:52 PM
RE: Running wild through the concrete jungle - by Tierra - December 13, 2022, 11:46 PM
RE: Running wild through the concrete jungle - by Atreus - December 14, 2022, 09:45 AM
RE: Running wild through the concrete jungle - by Tierra - December 14, 2022, 10:06 AM
RE: Running wild through the concrete jungle - by Atreus - December 14, 2022, 10:31 AM
RE: Running wild through the concrete jungle - by Tierra - December 14, 2022, 10:42 AM
RE: Running wild through the concrete jungle - by Atreus - December 14, 2022, 10:53 AM