Redsand Canyon That ole highway holds the key
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,095 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Pepper in a little paranoia :D...add to his PTSD sure.

Reyson shifted trying to listen. But he was tired, exhausted even. He hadn't wanted such a heavy question and conversation upon his arrival. He truly just wanted to sleep. However, he didn't allow that to cause him to be short with his leaders or show his inward turmoil. Instead he thought deeply about what they were asking and what they wanted. And however brief a moment, he thought of Akashingo and was disgusted. To him a seasoned soldier who had seen too much. Felt as if they were attempting to maneuver him into a position as the pharaoh and his wife had, but that was unfair to the two who had only ever treated him fairly.

He looked to Fennec. I understand what you are asking Lady Fennec. Forgive me if that is not your right title. I like Mereo. It is home, however. I must be honest. If Meadow should ask me to leave to start a family with her. I will. If that removes my leadership title, very well I secede it. Give it to someone who is more deserving who will stay. That is what you are asking yes? To either stay and keep my title or leave and give it up?

Reyson shifted, his body protesting, eyes bleary. And congratulations on your marriage. I didn't say that at the beginning of our conversation. Forgive me my oversight. I wish you both much happiness There was a smile in his voice, he made sure to press it hard into the words, so that Fennec could hear it. He really did wish them all the happiness in the world. They deserved it, both had not had it easy with love.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
Messages In This Thread
That ole highway holds the key - by Fennec - December 19, 2022, 12:20 PM
RE: That ole highway holds the key - by Reyson - December 19, 2022, 05:32 PM
RE: That ole highway holds the key - by Germanicus - December 20, 2022, 12:17 PM
RE: That ole highway holds the key - by Fennec - December 20, 2022, 02:25 PM
RE: That ole highway holds the key - by Reyson - December 20, 2022, 03:15 PM
RE: That ole highway holds the key - by Germanicus - December 20, 2022, 09:43 PM
RE: That ole highway holds the key - by Fennec - December 21, 2022, 01:39 AM
RE: That ole highway holds the key - by Reyson - December 21, 2022, 07:25 AM
RE: That ole highway holds the key - by Germanicus - December 28, 2022, 01:00 PM