Hushed Willows Trigger warning:Tonight, we're Fighting for our Lives
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,096 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Reyson followed along as meek as a child. His body aching everywhere. He didn't know what to do about it. However, he couldn't pull forth the means to even gather effort.

It had not been the tour itself. But rather the constant on edge feeling, that had ratcheted up his paranoia. A mental anguish he usually was able to keep in check. But the pharaoh taking Meadow aside, giving her gifts. Reyson was not a stupid man. He trusted Meadow implicitly she had given him no reason not too, but he had known what the snake of an emperor had been doing. It was fun for him to sow discord and try and cause issues where there were none. He was disgusting. And add lack of sleep to that. It was a melting pot of absolute mental pain.

If you think it's alright, but I am fine to sleep near the borders, if the leaders are uncomfortable with me staying inside. I would be.

He wouldn't voice what he was thinking, but what if he had another episode and he hurt one of the children that called it home. Reyson had never hurt anyone in one of his throes of backdates. But he had been around others that had. And he couldn't guarantee that he was not like that given the right circumstance.

Please do and explain to Imperator. He will not like this about me, but I think as a seasoned soldier he will understand.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
Messages In This Thread
RE: Trigger warning:Tonight, we're Fighting for our Lives - by Reyson - December 23, 2022, 11:49 AM