Rising Sun Valley You've got me seeing stars, brighter than ever
Loner
583 Posts
Ooc — ebony
no I love them <3

the creek was quiet lestan was unsure if this was what was still desired. and yet he was dutiful. he made his patrols and hunted small game. he took the land's lay. more had come.
perhaps his cousin would have what he wanted after all. cousin was good for akavir, lestan decided, as he did not know their true bond. 
the day was thick with fog. he had been here long enough to learn the tiny trails and details, so he did not stumble as he idly followed a stoat away from their cache.
idle only because he had snapped at the beast and it had run, the mayfair was content to amble behind, ensuring it truly fled. morning turned to grey and then to snow.
lestan emerged from a fogbank to see movement, whirling between the blowing flakes and the mists being eaten by the faint pale sunlight. as they parted, he saw it was! and now his throat choked and he was struck, standing there transfixed, as reverie looped and twirled and cut a tiny elvish pattern upon the face of the frozen world. fae. unliving. did he fear her? he knew nothing but her face and limbs and form, a single tear at this taste of the old world creeping slowly down his cheek until it hardened into a globule of salt.
[Image: 3515172a008a413e194364af258f186a.gif]
Messages In This Thread
You've got me seeing stars, brighter than ever - by Reverie - December 25, 2022, 02:59 PM
RE: You've got me seeing stars, brighter than ever - by Lestan - December 26, 2022, 02:23 PM