Northstar Vale Wipe the blood out of our eyes
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,099 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Reyson had slept hard and long in the gentle cradle of Mereo. He had stayed there his thoughts tumulteous, and his heart hurting. THen as the sleeping draught had kicked in, he had no idea how long he had lain there, but his face was scabbed and hard, and he woke with a start as he realized. He had promised @Meadow he would stay right there.

So with his heart thundering in his chest, and his body still aching. He pulled himself together. He had done a border patrol, had walked among the soldiers. Had sparred. Had pushed his body to it's breaking point, his mind barely there.

And then with wild eyes and a broken heart, he made his way to the borders of Epoch. He didn't call out to anyone just yet. He sat upon the border further away and he tried to calm his beating heart and his baited breath. Bowed shoulders, bowed head. What could he do. How could he ever make this up to her. He had broken a promise.

For reference mostly, but she can also come if you so like.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
Messages In This Thread
Wipe the blood out of our eyes - by Reyson - January 11, 2023, 08:49 PM
RE: Wipe the blood out of our eyes - by Phox - January 11, 2023, 09:21 PM
RE: Wipe the blood out of our eyes - by Reyson - January 11, 2023, 09:26 PM
RE: Wipe the blood out of our eyes - by Phox - January 11, 2023, 09:33 PM
RE: Wipe the blood out of our eyes - by Reyson - January 11, 2023, 09:44 PM
RE: Wipe the blood out of our eyes - by Phox - January 11, 2023, 09:51 PM
RE: Wipe the blood out of our eyes - by Reyson - January 11, 2023, 09:55 PM
RE: Wipe the blood out of our eyes - by Phox - January 11, 2023, 10:13 PM
RE: Wipe the blood out of our eyes - by Reyson - January 12, 2023, 09:23 AM
RE: Wipe the blood out of our eyes - by Phox - January 12, 2023, 12:28 PM