Northstar Vale Wipe the blood out of our eyes
lord of the hunt
1,607 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Astronomer
Tracker
Phox laughed, then smiled sheepishly. I've been there, buddy. Don't worry, it'll pass. Either because she would chill out or because he would realize his mistakes and own up to it. Phox went through it dozens of times with Niamh and Towhee both. More so when they were younger, but it was what had driven his late wife away from him in the end. Rifts were a powerful thing, and it was with some satisfaction Phox realized it had been nice to be single for as long as he had.

Mereo, huh? You're the second one from there who's come here, and I haven't recognized either of you. Turnover must be pretty high. I lived there only a few short months ago; name's Phox Redhawk. What was Germanicus doing to attract and promote up all these fresh faces? Phox wasn't entirely sure it was a great idea, but he was no leader. His brief stints in leadership had quickly gone to the pack dissolving, so he had taken that as a sign that he should stick to being a lowly member.

But what brings you here? Is Germanicus doing one of those things where he stations you somewhere else for awhile? Phox asked. He was allowed to be nosy. This guy was on Epoch's borders, and while he didn't really have any authority to do anything, Phox did feel a duty to protect Towhee and her kids (current and future).
player preferences
-speaking+ptero- -ptero- speaking
Messages In This Thread
Wipe the blood out of our eyes - by Reyson - January 11, 2023, 08:49 PM
RE: Wipe the blood out of our eyes - by Phox - January 11, 2023, 09:21 PM
RE: Wipe the blood out of our eyes - by Reyson - January 11, 2023, 09:26 PM
RE: Wipe the blood out of our eyes - by Phox - January 11, 2023, 09:33 PM
RE: Wipe the blood out of our eyes - by Reyson - January 11, 2023, 09:44 PM
RE: Wipe the blood out of our eyes - by Phox - January 11, 2023, 09:51 PM
RE: Wipe the blood out of our eyes - by Reyson - January 11, 2023, 09:55 PM
RE: Wipe the blood out of our eyes - by Phox - January 11, 2023, 10:13 PM
RE: Wipe the blood out of our eyes - by Reyson - January 12, 2023, 09:23 AM