Sunbeam Lair the wheezing cough of a smoker’s laugh
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,099 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Reyson immediately backed up. His own gaze came to the male behind him and he studied his shape.

Phox? He called out to the other male, while he retreated further. Blue eyes assessing the threat that was not very real. He made it to stand beside the male, giving the girl enough of a cushion could she run if she pleased.

Do you know her? I came upon her and she looks hurt pretty bad. His voice a low whisper.

He looked back to the girl a frown on his face. I'm Reyson this is Phox. Are you hurt do you need assistance?
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
Messages In This Thread
RE: the wheezing cough of a smoker’s laugh - by Reyson - January 12, 2023, 12:53 PM
RE: the wheezing cough of a smoker’s laugh - by Phox - January 12, 2023, 12:57 PM
RE: the wheezing cough of a smoker’s laugh - by Reyson - January 12, 2023, 01:24 PM
RE: the wheezing cough of a smoker’s laugh - by Phox - January 12, 2023, 03:26 PM
RE: the wheezing cough of a smoker’s laugh - by Reyson - January 12, 2023, 03:56 PM
RE: the wheezing cough of a smoker’s laugh - by Phox - January 12, 2023, 04:40 PM
RE: the wheezing cough of a smoker’s laugh - by Reyson - January 12, 2023, 06:39 PM
RE: the wheezing cough of a smoker’s laugh - by Phox - January 12, 2023, 08:18 PM