Moonspear
Head*
who stole my toe?!
1,200 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Missionary
Seer
Medic
Joy pulsed through her with each name, glad to hear so many did well for themselves. And Kausuit had returned! It seemed so many of them were here in Moonglow, together again. Her sisters sought—and some hand found—husbands, and Sialuk silently sent their spirits good will. Anaa had been busy, and Moonglow thrived even without the star beneath its banner. Sialuk had always known this deep down, but hearing it was another thing.

Many hunters and traders wanted to take me for wife, but I could not promise to stay for them. Your spirit and the mountain called to me each day I was away. This is why I return now, to find a husband and bring new life to Moonspear. It is where I will have my sons and daughters.

But mother! I learned so much. Many ways of healing, and many strange beliefs from cultures different from our own. And I helped others soothe their spirits when they were clouded. It cleared the cloud over my own spirit to help them. I taught them to sing songs for their dead and to seek their voices in the way you taught me.
Atkan Aleut
MORE INFO
Messages In This Thread
faith, hope & trick - by Sialuk - January 16, 2023, 09:14 PM
RE: faith, hope & trick - by Kukutux - January 16, 2023, 09:18 PM
RE: faith, hope & trick - by Sialuk - January 16, 2023, 09:29 PM
RE: faith, hope & trick - by Kukutux - January 17, 2023, 01:27 PM
RE: faith, hope & trick - by Sialuk - January 17, 2023, 01:40 PM
RE: faith, hope & trick - by Kukutux - January 28, 2023, 01:57 AM
RE: faith, hope & trick - by Sialuk - January 30, 2023, 11:47 AM
RE: faith, hope & trick - by Kukutux - February 09, 2023, 09:04 PM
RE: faith, hope & trick - by Sialuk - February 11, 2023, 12:55 PM