Redsand Canyon Black house will rock, blind boys don't lie
451 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Ranger
Spotted Eagle Mountain loomed ahead, though Atreus guided Alaric toward a ridge line between the peaks, passing right in between the canyon to the north and the hollow to the south. Beyond there, the ground began to slope downward into the foothills.

When they touched down on the flatter plain at the foot of the mountain, Atreus paused to assess his surroundings. He saw the telltale glint of the huge lake off to the right. He compared it to the crude map in his head. Straight ahead, he spotted some woods.

Finally, he glanced over at Alaric. By now, he must be wondering just where the hell Atreus was leading him. But he did not give away the game. Motioning them forward, he marched toward the woods and what they would find on their far side.

Mind if I start a followup thread for us? :D
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Black house will rock, blind boys don't lie - by Alaric - January 17, 2023, 11:29 AM
RE: Black house will rock, blind boys don't lie - by Atreus - January 17, 2023, 05:01 PM