Stone Circle We went over to France and we woke up in Japan
451 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Ranger
The sight of her face frayed and soothed his nerves in equal measure. There was no slowing the gallop of his heart as she closed the distance and called him by (the wrong) name. Atreus felt like he wanted to bolt but something kept his feet planted squarely where he stood.

Inkeri, hey, he said a little weakly, hoping she didn’t reach out and touch him, else he might spontaneously combust on the spot. I’m sorry I didn’t come back right away. I had to report to the Imperator. I brought you this, he continued, babbling now. I thought you could eat the meat and save the foot, it’s for good luck.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
We went over to France and we woke up in Japan - by Atreus - February 09, 2023, 09:16 AM
RE: We went over to France and we woke up in Japan - by Atreus - February 09, 2023, 11:33 AM