Northstar Vale You don't have to say, what you did
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,096 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
He froze at the youths words and stared. While he worked through his question and the conversation.

Reyson did not care for the love making or whatever may have happened. No he cared that she had wanted him to move slow, that he would leave and yet she had. He could even forgive that. The hardest part was the lie.

The mistake is not what I care about. I care that she was not honest with me. Had she loved another or wanted another even if she knew it would hurt. She should have told me. The only thing that i asked for in our entire relationship was honesty. The only thing and she didn't give it. But she put conditions on everything i did. Expected me to never let my eyes wander and I didnt. But shouldn't i then hold her to the same ideals?
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
Messages In This Thread
You don't have to say, what you did - by Reyson - February 11, 2023, 08:54 PM
RE: You don't have to say, what you did - by Antigone - February 12, 2023, 11:26 AM
RE: You don't have to say, what you did - by Reyson - February 12, 2023, 12:35 PM
RE: You don't have to say, what you did - by Antigone - February 12, 2023, 03:03 PM
RE: You don't have to say, what you did - by Reyson - February 12, 2023, 03:14 PM
RE: You don't have to say, what you did - by Antigone - February 12, 2023, 09:32 PM
RE: You don't have to say, what you did - by Reyson - February 12, 2023, 09:37 PM
RE: You don't have to say, what you did - by Antigone - February 12, 2023, 09:57 PM
RE: You don't have to say, what you did - by Reyson - February 12, 2023, 10:21 PM
RE: You don't have to say, what you did - by Antigone - February 12, 2023, 10:27 PM