Northstar Vale You don't have to say, what you did
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,096 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
He stared at the youth. Not understanding what he was saying.

Of course i do. I did none of those things because she asked me not too. Didn't wish to move fast..

His eyes narrowed. she has had ample time to tell me that she wanted another man Antigone. This is not an affection that grew in a day.

Reyson took a deep breath and looked skyward. My emotions are too raw right now to take what you say and apply it. So excuse me. I'll think on what you say at another time. But not today.

Them he turned and walked away.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
Messages In This Thread
You don't have to say, what you did - by Reyson - February 11, 2023, 08:54 PM
RE: You don't have to say, what you did - by Antigone - February 12, 2023, 11:26 AM
RE: You don't have to say, what you did - by Reyson - February 12, 2023, 12:35 PM
RE: You don't have to say, what you did - by Antigone - February 12, 2023, 03:03 PM
RE: You don't have to say, what you did - by Reyson - February 12, 2023, 03:14 PM
RE: You don't have to say, what you did - by Antigone - February 12, 2023, 09:32 PM
RE: You don't have to say, what you did - by Reyson - February 12, 2023, 09:37 PM
RE: You don't have to say, what you did - by Antigone - February 12, 2023, 09:57 PM
RE: You don't have to say, what you did - by Reyson - February 12, 2023, 10:21 PM
RE: You don't have to say, what you did - by Antigone - February 12, 2023, 10:27 PM