Northstar Vale I don't wanna hate you, kills me that I have too
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,095 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Reyson had always felt it was her choice. He hadn't thought it was his choice. And if had said a family, but he was a simple man. He'd have been fine with her too.

A sharp intake of breath and he closed his eyes. Flinched as if hit, but he didn't jerk from her grasp.

He blinked and felt sickened with what he was about to ask and say.

If Germanicus hadn't gotten married would you and I even be here?

He dipped his head down. What I'm asking Meadow is if you'd be happier with him. I just want you to be happy. Even if it's not with me

The scarred veteran could shoulder many burdens. Even this one. If she wished to be with someone else, or she would always want someone else. Then he would take the burden of his love and keep it to himself. It was that simple. He didn't misspeak when he said he just wanted her happy.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
Messages In This Thread
I don't wanna hate you, kills me that I have too - by Reyson - February 12, 2023, 05:27 PM
RE: I don't wanna hate you, kills me that I have too - by Reyson - February 13, 2023, 06:05 PM