Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,095 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
oof...these two...i want to shake them.

He looked her over in surprise and concern. Are you alright? This is why i wanted to wait. I didn't want you to hurt yourself.

Putting aside his feelings at the moment he nosed her head and muzzle around so he could glance to her side make sure nothing had ripped open.

Finally, he met her gaze and studied her face. Taking her words and quietly mulling them over. He had to make a decision he knew this. He could forgive her this, he did actually. But he wasn't certain he could trust her.

It wasn't even an issue the kiss. Yes it hurt that someone else had sought her out, touched her in that way, that she had let him,but they were no official not really. And for all of his bumbling words the boy Antigone was right. He did need to tell her how he felt.

A breath left him and he nodded. For the record. I am not upset about the kiss the wondering eyes any of that. I am more upset that you didn't tell me you were having these thoughts or these doubts.

He licked along a scarred muzzle, snick over the chipped tooth he had, and closed his eyes for a moment. But I can forgive and move forward. If you promise to talk with me about things, even if they are going to hurt.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
Messages In This Thread
I don't wanna hate you, kills me that I have too - by Reyson - February 12, 2023, 05:27 PM
RE: I don't wanna hate you, kills me that I have too - by Reyson - February 16, 2023, 11:26 AM