Northstar Vale I don't wanna hate you, kills me that I have too
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,095 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Tattered ears swayed at her words and he made a soft hush sound in his throat. He didnt' want her to tire herself out. Sometimes emotions made healing harder.

He smiled at her words. Though his heart hurt a little. It would take time, but he felt hope. I love you too. And there's nothing to do. We'll move on from here.

Broad shoulders shuffled. And he got to his feet and motioned back at the healing den.

Alright come on. You need to rest. A small movement of his tail, uncertainty on his face.

I'll lay near you if you want me too. He couldn't cradle her like he usually did. He still felt raw, and. There was too much damage he'd wager, but he could be near her at least. Maybe it would ease some of her nightmares. He briefly thought of Antigone and the word lashing he would get if he accidentally hurt her.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
Messages In This Thread
I don't wanna hate you, kills me that I have too - by Reyson - February 12, 2023, 05:27 PM
RE: I don't wanna hate you, kills me that I have too - by Reyson - February 16, 2023, 05:05 PM