Moonspear I try it to turn it down but I can't quite drown it out
Brecheliant
Family
817 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Bridget was marking off, mentally, the steps she would take to fight this infection.

Ensure the wounds are clean. Draw out any sickness, then rebind them. Give him water with a bit of elder to fight the fever from both sides. Willow too, but only if the wounds are not bleeding heavily.

Bridget had brought those and more, but she’d need water first. She turned and nearly ran straight into Meerkat, just as the other woman greeted her.

Oh, shit…. Sorry! Bridget laughed lightly, then took a step back, away from both Meerkat and the den. She still didn’t want to wake anyone inside unnecessarily. But hey! Guilty as charged, assuming Sialuk told you who I was. Guess it’s hard to mistake a new face. She knew it was more likely the leg, but enjoyed the light joke instead. You’re a part of the “village” here?

Bridget was extremely impressed, and a little amazed, at how quickly Sialuk had formed a working claim up here. She’d expected to come and find maybe three or four wolves… not the number (and entire families) that they actually had. The lady didn’t go halfway, obviously. She got shit done.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I try it to turn it down but I can't quite drown it out - by Bridget - February 20, 2023, 11:54 AM