Moonspear I try it to turn it down but I can't quite drown it out
Brecheliant
Family
817 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
ref tag ;)

Bridget winced when Meerkat mentioned a cat… that resolved that. She’d be tending @Chakliux with the same treatment as soon as she kicked off with Quennell. Cats could leave nasty infection as well, and if any of that lingered she’d sniff it (and snuff it) out.

One of Maia’s kids ran across it, but thankfully came back with a few scratches. Shaken, obviously, but it so easily could have been worse. Bridget softened a little, saying that. She’d treated Chickadee a few times before coming here, but it seemed like she’d recover (physically) just fine. Mentally it would be a waiting game.

I am…. She trailed off as Meerkat seemed to think, and then her eyes immediately lit up with recognition as she explained who her mother was.

Holy shit, I was driving myself crazy trying to sort that out. You’ve got your mom’s eyes. She grinned, thrilled to both hear that name again and to know that the dots had been connected. Towhee was still a stone cold fox, obviously, but Bridget had assumed their roads diverged for the last time a while back. I wondered where they disappeared to. How’s she doing these days? She didn’t expect or need the details, but a quick status update for an old friend would be pretty cool.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I try it to turn it down but I can't quite drown it out - by Bridget - February 20, 2023, 01:45 PM