Arrow Lake thuis
356 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
RIGHT!? She was glad Minne at least had a normal reaction because everyone else was acting like all of this was either normal or the end of the world. It wasn’t either of those things. It was just crazy!

Wait, seriously!? That was actually, like… really cool of her. Totally weird, yeah, and she would have definitely come if she’d asked, but it was still cool. Did you find anything? Because either way, that’s… cool. The word didn’t sound right but whatever!! Really awesome! You totally should have told me to come though, I could have helped and we could find something cool for both of us. Actually, Germanicus asked if I wanted to follow him. Since he’s all crisis and all I thought it’d be funny, but I dunno. No rules, right?

If Minne was going somewhere, then Tierra was probably going that way too. Things were always a solid ten when she was around, and she was over the whole soldier thing anyway. It was fun while it lasted… but mainly because the more rules there were, the more fun breaking them.
-Signing.- | Speaking. | -Signing & speaking.-
Messages In This Thread
thuis - by Minne - March 01, 2023, 12:01 PM
RE: thuis - by Tierra - March 01, 2023, 12:54 PM
RE: thuis - by Minne - March 01, 2023, 01:04 PM
RE: thuis - by Tierra - March 01, 2023, 09:36 PM
RE: thuis - by Minne - March 01, 2023, 09:45 PM
RE: thuis - by Tierra - March 01, 2023, 09:58 PM
RE: thuis - by Minne - March 14, 2023, 12:10 AM
RE: thuis - by Tierra - March 17, 2023, 11:16 PM