Redhawk Caldera Doubt is a broken record that plays inside my head
Brecheliant
Family
810 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
She didn’t miss the way that Teya shut her out, and it didn’t matter how used to it she grew; it would always sting. She spared a thought to wonder if it would be different, if they were just the friends they had resolved to be.

Didn’t really matter, though, because that was another thing she couldn’t take back.

I’m not even slightly worried about myself. And I’m not just saying that. Bridget looked back at Teya, her lavender eyes connecting with matching directness to the other woman’s teal. I’m worried about Sorana and I’m worried about you. If either of you needs me, I’m here. I don’t care when, or how, or why. We’re family.

Maybe Teya didn’t feel the same way anymore, but she didn’t care much about that either. The fact would never change for her. She could turn to others, push her out, close the doors all she wanted. Eventually she’d need to come out, and when that day came, Bridget would still be sitting there waiting on the other side.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Doubt is a broken record that plays inside my head - by Bridget - March 03, 2023, 11:43 PM