Moonspear All anybody would tell me is all that bad news
Brecheliant
Family
819 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
I don’t mind the idea of putting that to the test. Bridget winked, half-teasing. She did intend to spend as much time as she could spare, but in reality, how much was that? Would it be enough to keep this thing going, or was Keen going to expect her to leave where she was?

That was absolutely not something Bridget was going to bring up on date number one. Or was this two, technically?

It was cute, the way she backtracked a bit as she offered distraction and then tried to give a compliment. Bridget’s smile grew a bit watching her, nearly without her realizing it. I could definitely eat. She hadn’t yet today.

These look amazing! Bridget took the invitation to grab one, dropping it in front of herself and sitting down again. If I’m in charge of next meal, I hope you like fish. She might get lucky enough to provide something else but wasn’t banking on it; her track record was still pretty poor when it came to hunting actual prey.
Messages In This Thread
RE: All anybody would tell me is all that bad news - by Bridget - March 16, 2023, 01:28 AM