Northstar Vale Kissing other people until I forget, that I
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,096 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
A soft churr of a chuckle as she began to give him the devil, but quieted. He knew it was unfair to laugh at such moments or in this case almost laugh. But he'd be lying if he said she wasn't cute as hell when her ire was up.

Reyson didn't fully understand why Arsenio and Tamar didn't like him. Granted he had yelled at their child, but that was all he had done. And he could see why they'd be upset, but they refused to listen.
That was the real rub. And Antigone was a hateful child, even a boy in love with someone didn't act that cruelly.

Emotions were raw now, and Reyson knew well that Meadow would hold these injustices and this pain tightly as she did with all, but. He also knew she loved Tamar fiercely, the girls, and even Antigone and he couldn't in good consciousness make her give that up and Maxim and Towhee were here two wolves he respected and cared for in his own way.

He blinked blue eyes at her and smiled fully, not as his usual half smirk. But full bodied and sharp toothed. The cracked incisor on display.

I love you too. And you are home too.

He squeezed tighter then, mindful of her injuries, but wanting to show the full extent of his care. He was more a physical embodiment of love than verbal.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
Messages In This Thread
Kissing other people until I forget, that I - by Reyson - March 09, 2023, 08:04 AM
RE: Kissing other people until I forget, that I - by Reyson - March 20, 2023, 08:28 AM