Redsand Canyon We didn’t bleed back then
451 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Ranger
All Welcome 
The presences of @Aquillius and @Valiria made Atreus think about Mereo and what had become of the canyon since the pack’s departure. During a block of free time, he decided to venture there to maybe poke around the abandoned barracks.

After crossing Otter Creek and shaking out his coat, he took a moment to gather his bearings. Paleo occupied the hollow due northeast. If he climbed straight up Spotted Eagle Mountain, he should avoid getting too close to the new pack at Greatwater Lake.

The ascent was easier than he remembered, probably because of how often he climbed the mesa’s sheerer walls. Soon he found a familiar footpath leading to the canyon’s rim. He felt apprehensive suddenly, not entirely sure he wanted to see the deserted canyon after all.

Nevertheless, he sniffed closer and, to his great surprise, he found it was far from deserted. Atreus came to a halt with a surprised Pikachu expression on his face.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
We didn’t bleed back then - by Atreus - April 06, 2023, 12:49 PM
RE: We didn’t bleed back then - by Xtabay - April 06, 2023, 01:41 PM
RE: We didn’t bleed back then - by Atreus - April 06, 2023, 02:14 PM
RE: We didn’t bleed back then - by Xtabay - April 06, 2023, 07:59 PM
RE: We didn’t bleed back then - by Atreus - April 06, 2023, 09:32 PM
RE: We didn’t bleed back then - by Xtabay - April 06, 2023, 10:31 PM