Moonspear
Head*
who stole my toe?!
1,200 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Missionary
Seer
Medic
tags for behind the scenes assumptions! feel free to message if i got anything wrong. ;)

@Nasamik, @Chakliux, and @Kannoyak seemed to have settled into a nice routine, and Sialuk checked in on them often, ensuring the trio was doing well, even with the absence of their younger lodgemate missing. Nights were spent with @Argent whenever he desired, and Sialuk made sure to spend time with @Meerkat, Njord, and their children when she could. There were others, like @Alaric, @Elentari, @Tullik, @Ukulele, and @Wicca whom Sialuk felt less connected to, but she still made an effort to say hello to them whenever they passed one another in Moonspear's borders.

Fennec, her son, and an additional companion arrived to call for her. The latter was a surprise, though Sialuk held her judgement. She had not seen Quennell in some days, and she worried for the boy. Perhaps it was merely something else that had called to him, but she could only think of his injury and hope that it had not gotten him into danger.

She passed Njord and gave him a thankful smile as he fell into stride beside her to greet the trio. It is good to see your faces again, Fennec and Killdeer, Sialuk said, smiling. And to meet yours. She studied the older man curiously. Who was he to Fennec? Killdeer's father?
Atkan Aleut
MORE INFO
Messages In This Thread
I tell myself that you’re no good for me - by Fennec - April 09, 2023, 09:38 AM
RE: I tell myself that you’re no good for me - by Sialuk - April 13, 2023, 12:03 PM