Northstar Vale you're a weapon and weapons don't weep.
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,098 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Reyson was not surprised the girl didn't know him. He had made it a point to stay away from the children when he could. Her brother the one that ate all the time, he'd probably know Reyson as he was the one that he had the most interactions with.

He shook his head. I'm afraid not, but there is no reason to think he is no longer among the living. He was healthy last time I saw him near the lake.

Reyson didn't go into detail and he wouldn't. It was not his place to tell her of the infidelities of her father. That was for Germanicus to do so.

Let me call for @Tamar and then perhaps after you rest, we can go look for your father?
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
Messages In This Thread
you're a weapon and weapons don't weep. - by Valiria - April 17, 2023, 05:51 AM
RE: you're a weapon and weapons don't weep. - by Tamar - April 17, 2023, 02:03 PM
RE: you're a weapon and weapons don't weep. - by Reyson - April 17, 2023, 02:51 PM
RE: you're a weapon and weapons don't weep. - by Reyson - April 19, 2023, 05:16 AM
RE: you're a weapon and weapons don't weep. - by Reyson - April 21, 2023, 06:34 AM
RE: you're a weapon and weapons don't weep. - by Tamar - April 21, 2023, 11:51 AM
RE: you're a weapon and weapons don't weep. - by Tamar - April 30, 2023, 08:20 AM