Moonspear
Head*
who stole my toe?!
1,200 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Missionary
Seer
Medic
Njord made his leave. Mother and son remained quiet, and it was Penn who thanked her. Had she not already known Fennec from her youth, she would likely have asked more questions and required more answers. Luckily for Killdeer and Penn, being a friend of the woman who had inspired so much in the starwoman was enough.

His question caused Sialuk to let out a breathy laugh. Ulaq, she said again. Some call 'den,' others call 'lodge.' Anang—my mother, Kukutux—speaks a language not of this place, and some of her words feel more natural to say than the one's of my father's land. Sialuk paused, thinking of Njord, Nasamik, Chakliux, and Kannoyak. Even Tullik was not of the language most commonly spoken here.

You will find many accents here, many strange words.

Sialuk then let herself fall to silence, soon approaching the place of healing. It was a large, overturned tree, hollow on the inside with barely enough room for three bodies inside. Lined with pine boughs that had been brought there when Chakliux and Quennell had healed.
Atkan Aleut
MORE INFO
Messages In This Thread
I tell myself that you’re no good for me - by Fennec - April 09, 2023, 09:38 AM
RE: I tell myself that you’re no good for me - by Sialuk - April 25, 2023, 09:40 AM