Shadowwyn Moor Listen for that bell, just wait for that sound
Brecheliant
Family
819 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
The answer confirmed that she shared at least one thing in common with Teya. It wasn't a comparison she drew on purpose, or fully, but it brought similar questions to mind. Bridget didn't think she would ever understand why some chose to keep things like this to themselves, bottling them up rather than openly letting themselves share them with a friend. In all of her experiences, all hiding did was lead to complications and upset as everything went unresolved and escalated.

She couldn't judge what she didn't understand, but it did set off a small warning, the first indication that maybe this relationship (if they called it one) wasn't all set for smooth sailing. Too early to tell, of course.

I don't mind. Where did you need to stop in at? She took a step back from the water and looked off towards the mountains, glancing that way before letting her gaze settle back on Keen. I planned a few more days out here before I would head home anyway. Things have been slow, aside from a few bumps and bruises. Kids figuring out how to be kids. She laughed a little, both at the memory and to diffuse any tension Keen felt over this. She really didn't mind.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Listen for that bell, just wait for that sound - by Bridget - April 30, 2023, 03:33 PM