Moonspear i set my clocks early 'cause i know i'm always late.
529 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Penn didn't spend much time thinking his way through things. Some might have call it impulsive or reckless, and they wouldn't entirely be wrong. If asked, he would simply have called it confidence. Confidence that no matter what choice he made, he would find his way through it. He had survived things in his life that had seemed insurmountable in the moment. But it had taught him that if he was nothing else, he could always call himself a survivor. He was good with that title.

Taking this chance with Fenn might prove eventually to be a mistake. Maybe he was actually fucking up his shot with her forever. Maybe she'd regret it. Maybe she'd break his heart the next morning by telling him it had been a mistake, or by admitting she didn't want the same things he did.

But, she could also wake up and tell him she'd never felt so alive, and that nothing had ever felt so right. There was no knowing, and Penn wasn't going to fret over all the what ifs. All he knew was that the girl he'd longed for since the moment he'd met her wanted him. If one single night was all he got, he would take it and enjoy it until the morning sun told him his time was up.

ima start new, mostly because i have the thread title picked out lol
Messages In This Thread
RE: i set my clocks early 'cause i know i'm always late. - by Penn - May 06, 2023, 02:32 PM