Redhawk Caldera From Bissau to Palau, in the shade of Avalon
451 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Ranger
Amalia agreed. Atreus pushed onto all fours, brushing some petals from his fur with a small smile. He then trotted after her, ears pricking atop his head when she said the word “littles.”

I’ve never been around little kids, he thought aloud. Do you like kids? Atreus asked before realizing with a laugh, That’s a dumb question! You were so nice to me, when I was little. Remember how you growled at me at first, though? he recollected with another huff of laughter.

Gosh, that really was funny to think about now, considering how close they had become! Of course, Amalia had warmed to him almost right away that first day. It had taken Atreus a bit longer to thaw, though he’d gotten there in the end. And he was so glad, his eyes shining now as they rested on the face of his friend turned sister.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: From Bissau to Palau, in the shade of Avalon - by Atreus - May 19, 2023, 08:46 AM