Redhawk Caldera From Bissau to Palau, in the shade of Avalon
451 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Ranger
Atreus stepped back sheepishly when Teya gestured, brow furrowing slightly. He resisted the impulse to glance at the puppies again, instead focusing all of his attention on the Raven and the questions on her lips.

Yes, thank you, Atreus said, pausing and glancing over at Amalia before adding, Oh, no, nothing’s the matter. I just wanted to meet you formally, since you’re the other leader.

He wasn’t great at small talk, though he didn’t want to simply introduce himself and then bail. Atreus shifted his weight, kind of wishing Amalia would say something, trying to think of something to say himself.

How old are they? he asked, pointing a toe. What are their names? Is their dad around?

Atreus glanced around, though he didn’t see anybody. Only after his eyes returned to Teya’s pleasant features did he realize he had phrased that question a bit awkwardly. He just hoped he hadn’t inserted his whole foot in his mouth…

Skipping Amalia with permission (given on Discord).
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: From Bissau to Palau, in the shade of Avalon - by Atreus - May 31, 2023, 08:37 AM